25 October 2021 landmark
Ireland is a magical country. It is the land of balladeers, warriors, castles, leprechauns, and elves. Universities in Ireland are funded by the state government but act as autonomous institutes.
These are some of the most prestigious colleges in the world for postgraduate diploma programs in areas such as engineering, business, science, linguistics, and science.
Irish universities also offer diplomas in fields such as law, business studies, rural development, design, and art. In this article, we will take a look at postgraduate diploma programs in Ireland for international students and the benefits they offer.
Why should you get a postgraduate diploma in Ireland?
- The Irish education system is recognized worldwide for its quality education. It offers some of the most prestigious courses not only in Europe but throughout the world.
- Higher studies such as post-graduation in Ireland excels in a lot of disciplines. They are primarily known for their focus on research throughout the program and exceptional teaching that focuses on practical hands-on learning in addition to helping you be a master of the concepts at hand.
- Ireland is an English-speaking country. Therefore Ireland has a lot of opportunities that can be availed by international students without a lot of culture shock or a language barrier. Ireland is a leading hub of scientific research and technological innovations.
- Irish people are well-liked and respected throughout the world for their hospitality and friendly nature.
- Ireland has an extraordinary landscape. It has a lot of cultures to offer international students. You can visit all the beautiful places during your stay and reconnect with nature. Ireland is a modern and dynamic country that is very open to international students and aims to offer them a worthwhile experience.
Irish universities begin their primary academic intakes around September. A few colleges also offer intakes during February. Postgraduate diploma programs vary in length based on the institution you want to attend.
However, a standard postgraduate diploma program in Ireland lasts for 1–2 years of full-time study. Both research and taught postgraduate courses are offered at Irish universities.
Cost of studying in Ireland
The costs of living are comparatively lower than other countries in Ireland which makes it a very attractive option for international students. Ireland is also very close to London which enables students to visit London during their free time.
Living costs might range from €600 to €800 every month for international students. The exact amount will depend on where you choose to live during your time in Ireland. The average cost for food could go up to €200 per month.
Additionally, you should also consider the costs for transport, health insurance, security, and other expenses when you calculate how much you need to spend in Ireland for your postgraduate diploma. International students who opt to study in Ireland need to pay someplace between €10,000 and €30,000. The exact amount depends on the program they choose.
Benefits of studying in Ireland
- Since English is the official language, all courses are taught completely in English.
- The programs offered in Irish universities are globally accepted and accredited by managing academic bodies.
- There are many scholarships available for international students.
- Ireland has a strong Asian community that makes you feel at home during your time there away from India.
- Ireland is one of the largest exporters of software throughout the world. It is also the leading hub for pharmaceutical industries. Dublin is the technological hub of Ireland. Since Ireland is very technologically advanced, Irish universities have a good relationship with industries and offer many opportunities to accelerate your career with internships and industrial projects.
- As an international student studying in Ireland, you can choose to work part-time for up to twenty hours per week. It is fairly easy to. get employment as the unemployment rate is less than 4.4%, lower than even the most developed countries.
For an international student looking to go abroad for postgraduate diploma programs, you need to choose the best education available. Not only does Ireland offer a plethora of educational opportunities for international students, but the quality of life here is much higher than in other countries at a lower cost.