5 November 2021 landmark
Every time a student thinks to study in UK the first question he has in his mind is that is it possible to study there without IELTS then the answer is yes this is possible you just need correct information and a reliable consultant to make your dream come true.
Some Universities take admission based on the marks you have acquired in English in your 12th examination or you must have a specialization in English in your Undergraduate. Some of the best Universities that take admission without IELTS are:
The University of Central Lancashire
Why IELTS is important?
Sometimes we tend to think that why IELTS is important. The full form of IELTS is The International English Language Testing System, this exam is used worldwide by universities to evaluate the English proficiency of the student.
This exam is important for the assessment of your English proficiency so that the universities can ensure that you can survive in a strange country. But this is not compulsory in every case in the UK. There are still many options you can with without the worry of good bands in IELTS.
How to get a student Visa to study in UK without IELTS in 2021?
To get a student visa without qualifying IELTS, you need to fulfill the requirements of the authorities, you need to show the documents that can prove that your university is allowing you to apply for a student visa without IELTS and the acceptance letter from your University in UK.
For more information take free consultation from our experts and clear all your doubts – Click Here
Is there any alternative to IELTS?
If you looking for alternatives to IELTS then you can go with the Secure English Test (SELT). It is authentic by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and equal validated as IELTS.
You can also go with the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), PTE Academic, Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), Duolingo English Test, Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE), etc.
If you have a good score and band in any of these exams then you can complete your dream of study in UK without any hurdle just check once that your university is asking for what requirements and exams and you are ready to go.
Other than that if you think that IELTS is the one way from which any University can check you are proficient in English or not then you are wrong, there are some other options from which you can apply in some of the Universities in the UK without IELTS.
Check out these alternatives universities provides: –
- Specialization in English– Some universities don’t ask for the IELTS if you have studied English specialized courses in your undergraduate degree.
- Opt for Pre-Sessional English Course– Some Universities in the UK allow you to opt for pre-sessional English courses without giving IELTS. You just need to apply there for your preferred pre-sessional course and wait for their acceptance. If you think that your English proficiency is not up to the mark then definitely you can go with this option.
- Marks in your Undergraduate–Some universities also consider the marks you have obtained in your 12th exams. If you have a score of more than 70% in English then you are eligible to take admission there without IELTS. “Want to know more about those universities. Talk to our experts here!”
- Medium of your Education– If the medium of your education is English then there are many universities in Canada where you can apply. You can show this as proof of your English proficiency.
- Online Interview– Many universities take online assessment and interview sessions to check your proficiency. You just need to check that your opted university is open for this option or not and if the answer is yes then you can try your luck once here.
List of Universities where you can apply without meeting the requirements of IELTS
- The University of Warwick
- The University of Bristol
- Northumbria University
- The University of Northampton
- Portsmouth University
- Birmingham City University
- London Southbank University
- The University of Bolton
- The University of Plymouth
- Aston University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Swansea University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Central Lancashire
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Geneva
- Audencia Nantes School of Management.
- Riga Technical University
As we know that checking your English proficiency is an important step to take admission in UK Universities and get a tier 4 student Visa then you must ask your University to give you a proper certificate and documents to prove that you are eligible to apply for a Visa.
Benefits of studying UK: –
- Scholarship – UK offers scholarship programs for international students for their undergraduate and post-graduate programs and the amount is up to £ 5000.
- IELTS is not Compulsory– UK is one of the countries where IELTS is not compulsory to study. Many Universities in UK offer good courses without IELTS.
- Master’s in UK– You can do your master’s in UK in 1 year. It means you can complete your master’s in less time and money with a high-quality education.
- Career Growth– Canada is one of the most fast-growing universities. It gives you some best options to give a start kick to your career.
If still, something bothers you that how you can study in the UK without IELTS then Landmark Immigration is always there to help you out. Talk to our education expert and clear all doubts in one place.