It is not just the natural beauty that makes New Zealand a favorite destination of many students in India. In fact, if you get to spend just a few days in this country, you would not like to come back at all! It is so peaceful and organized. The country offers excellent work and growth opportunities to skilled people. The best support system for Study Visa to New Zealand, securing place in top Universities of New Zealand and getting scholarship in New Zealand Universities comes from the expert and dedicated team of Landmark Immigration. It is very easy to find a good job in New Zealand once you complete your study program in some good University of New Zealand. Auckland, Wellington, Otego, Canterbury and Waikato are popular study destinations in New Zealand. Landmark Immigration provides consultancy for New Zealand Study, Study Visa for New Zealand Universities and Scholarships in New Zealand Universities as well. Popular career and study abroad choices offered in New Zealand –
- Masters In Business Administration
- Agriculture & environment courses
- Humanities & Social Science Courses
- Computer Technology Courses
- Engineering Courses
Top things to know about New Zealand Immigration –
- New Zealand is gaining popularity as a study destination in India and every year thousands of students enroll in top Universities of New Zealand for bachelors and post graduate courses
- Teaching standards are very high in New Zealand and students end up getting good jobs after successful completion of their study
- New Zealand is a costly destination and it may cost you around NZ$ 20,000 to NZ$ 25,000 per year for a bachelor’s study program.
- Postgraduate studies can cost between NZ$ 12,000 and NZ$ 30,000.
- Students can work for 20 hours per week while studying