- Laurentian University (1969) is a mid-sized bilingual university in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. A Bilingual Edge: Students can opt to take courses in either French or English.
- The university has strong ties with the mining industry, being one of the few schools in Canada offering mining engineering, and the only Canadian university located in a city where the major industry is mining
- Best programs in architecture, forensic science, sports administration, midwifery, human kinetics, Indigenous studies and many others provide unique learning experiences and diverse career opportunities for graduates
- 18/1 Ratio Student / Prof
- 95% Post-graduation Employment Rate
- Academic: Grade 12 or Graduation with 70% average (70% in Best 4 Subjects)
- IELTS: UG & PG – 6.5 Bands Overall (If 6.0 overall then EAP for minimum 3 months) TOEFL – 88
Important Information for Master programs:
- For MBA minimum 2-3 months process & 4 years Graduation must with 550 GMAT Score or minimum 8 years’ experience required.
- For Engineering Masters Just 4 Years graduates required (No GRE/GMAT Required)
Application Fee:- CAD $100
- For Undergraduate students: CAD $23,000 – CAD $29,000.
- For Graduate Students: CAD $30,000 – CAD $35,000.
Application Deadline for January admission: October 1st For May admission: February 1st
|Humanities||Computer Science Communication Studies English Motion Picture Arts (Film) Fine Arts, including Theatre, Motion Picture Arts, and Music||Philosophy General Arts Music Mathematics|
|Social Sciences||Anthropology Economics Geography Gerontology History||Law and Justice Political Science Psychology Sociology Sports Psychology|
|Sciences||Behavioral neuroscience Biochemistry Biology Chemistry Computer Science Environmental Earth Sciences||Forensic Science Geology Liberal Science Mathematics Physics Zoology|
|Professional programs||Engineering Human Kinetics Midwifery||Native Human Services Nursing Social Work|
|School of Management||Commerce and Administration||Sports Administration|
- # Application form + Transcripts (Marksheets) + IELTS/ TOEFL send via email in Single PDF File. Landmark Immigration can also sign & stamp to verify these documents.
- # Within 3-4 weeks university will access the application & send the offer letter.
- # After Tuition Fee, GIC process & Visa filing.